Sunday 10 July 2011

Wet Wet Wet's Marti Pellow admitted a band reunion isn’t something that’s going to happen in the foreseeable future

A news released on 22 June, Wet Wet Wet frontman Marti Pellow has admitted that there is a band reunion is going to be in the near future because they do not just focus on your projects.

Hard Rock Calling

Scottish rockers 80s and 90s in the fame and the songs such as Love Is All Around were big hits with the movie Four Weddings and a Funeral.

The singer and actor currently Jekyll & Hyde starring in a touring production of music, STV was told that his theater work and a solo album of Celtic music to work on is going to continue.

“I think I’m sticking to this and taking care of my own projects at the moment. Once I finish this I go on to make a Celtic album and I’m going to make music from my own country…”

He continued: "So it’d be nice to really embrace music from my own country and Wet Wet Wet is something that involves a lot of people, and getting all of us round the same table to eat is probably easier than to get us all on a stage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment